CWR's NEW AIO Ultra Ceramic Water Filter with Metalgon in tandum unit will remove greater amounts of Chloramine, Chlorine, Fluoride, Pharmaceuticals, THMs and HAAs and numerous heavy metals for high concentrated areas. A revolutionary technology that has just been released!
When special toxic contaminants are present in your drinking water supply, the Ultra-Ceramic filter combined with our Pure Metalgon Filter can remove a wide variety of toxic contaminants.
How does Metalgon work?
The Ultra-Ceramic filter has increased efficiency in removing bacteria, parasites and chloramine. To accomplish this better filtration, the flow rate is slower to allow more contact time with the carbon and ceramic.This unit is not recommended for areas with high sediment.
Ultra-Ceramic Filter: Reduces parasites, bacteria, chlorine, lead, THMS & HAAs, bad taste & odor and turbidity.
- Pure Metalgon Filter: Removes the toxic chemical Fluoride to almost non detectable levels, as well as heavy metals such as: Aluminum, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Silver, and Zinc.
Key Features of :
- Sub-Micron Particulate Reduction @ 0.5 Microns-100% Absolute (IBR Laboratories)*
Pharmaceutical compounds >95% ANSI/NSF Standard 401 (Entirotek) Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium**
Fluoride>99% All types-Fluorosolicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate and sodium fluoride (Envirotek)
Lead/heavy Metals (Alumunum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc) >98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek) Glyphosate >99.9% (Envirotek)
Chloramine and Chlorine>99% ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Pace Analytical)***
- Enhanced Parasite and Bacteria Removal-Pathogenic bacteria, Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E.Coli and fecal Coliform >99.9999% Cysts-Cryptosporidium Parvum,Giardia Lamblia 100% (ALconrol Laboratories)****
- THM and HAA Reduction
- VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) >98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Envirotek)
- Reduced Turbidity and Bad Taste
- Easy to clean ceramic filter
- Affordable replacement filters
- Durable Polypropylene Housing
- Ceramic Filter meets NSF Standard 42
- Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria