Kale is a green leafy cruciferous vegetable. Kale has the most nutritional value for fewer calories than almost any other food.
Kale*, Soaked Pumpkin Seeds*, Filtered Water, Fresh Lemon Juice*, Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil*, Oregano*, Rosemary*, Marjoram*, Thyme*, Basil*, Sage*, Himalayan Salt. *Organic.
Ingredient Benefits: Kale:
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 28g, Servings: 2.5, Amount per Serving: Calories 150, Fat Cal. 120, Total Fat 13g (20%DV), Sat. Fat. 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 105mg (4%DV), Total Carb. 7g (2%DV), Fiber 1g (6%DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g (12%DV), Vitamin A (100% DV), Vitamin C (70% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (15% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Kale is a green leafy cruciferous vegetable. Kale has the most nutritional value for fewer calories than almost any other food. A 2 ounce serving of Kale has 170% of the recommended daily value(RDA) of vitamin A, 110% of the RDA of vitamin C, 8% of the RDA for Calcium & 6% of the RDA for Iron. Almonds:
Almonds are the only alkaline nut. 100 grams of almonds have 10 grams of omega 6 fatty acids and 21 grams of protein.