Creating healthy Children is an empowering transformational book that will profoundly improve your family’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. In this book, Karen Ranzi guides you on the path to creating happy and healthy children, confident of their disease-free future. Rather than medicate your child’s diseases, infections, and learning difficulties, Karen’s unique and proven approach simply eliminates the causes of health and weight problems through the healthful raw food lifestyle. She conveys the understanding of your child’s biological need to obtain optimal nourishment-implementing healthful choices from pregnancy on. Karen also emphasizes fulfilling your child’s emotional needs by adhering to attachment parenting principles throughout the growing years.
In this inspirational book, Karen Ranzi, mother, eminent lecturer and author on raising healthy children, answers important questions regarding children’s health:
- How can you deal with your child’s overweight/underweight and growth problems?
- How can children heal from diseases, infections, neurological and learning difficulties?
- How can a couple plan for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth?
- Why is the raw food lifestyle optimal for pregnancy and raising healthy children?
- What aspects of a healthy lifestyle contribute toward the mental, emotional and spiritual development of the child?
- What will provide an abundant flow of breast milk for a lactating mother?
- What are appropriate diets for infants and children?
- How can you interest older children in the raw food lifestyle?
- What should you tell your children to do if they get sick?
- How do vaccinations affect your child’s immune system?
- Is Vitamin B12 necessary for mother and children?
- Is routine circumcision a necessity?